Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

amazing

well, I rarely play games on ng and rarely like them so much that I play them more than 1 time, your game is something I'll play more often.
enjoyed the graphs, animation, sounds, the freedom, the colors and the concept and the length, also the atmosphere (reminds me of good old ps1 games) and the story... well I enjoyed everything in this game
thanks
hb87

popopt responds:

i remember the first time i played panzer dragoon on sega saturn - the music, the epic scope, the dragons:) that game and shadow of the colossus inspired this one - i like that solitary and mysterious atmosphere - kindof like life sometimes, we dont know everything about why it is and how it works:)

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

good game

I like Jason and this game was really good :)
just one thing disturbed me: I just can't imagine Jason without a huge knife
but that didn't kill the game
greets hb87

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

great game

but it's too hard for me! I've read other reviews and many ones could manage that game, but I've got no idea how! Maybe it wasn't balanced enough, maybe it's just me, a bad defender! I wish I could play the game longer without raging because the zombies are too fast, too strong for the beginning (yes later with the big guns you can manage that, but I never got there), also when I start a new level I have to reload the guns from the level before, this takes hours at the beginning and I just loose :( maybe you should add an easy mode, or make the beginning a little easier.
but this is still a very entertaining game, especially the experiment mode, where I could let my frustrations of the defense mode out :)

Excuse Generator 2.0 Excuse Generator 2.0

xD Sorry...

I would like to write a review, but I have to tease my social stone into harry potters brother! EPIC!

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

hard game

it's a hard one, but that's a hard one which makes fun! maybe because it's hard?
anyway, I loved the game, animation and graphics are super! It's just a tragedy that the file is corrupted :( I really want to see more of this!

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

very good game!

it reminds me of good old times!
One should be able to restock his health though

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon

nice game!

really good game! I did all the 20 levels, some of them were difficult, but that's ok
made a lot of fun!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

WOW!

This game was EXTREMELY satisfying!
Thank you for this, I think it was one of the best violonce games I ever played!
Although I enjoyed the game extremely, because I loved the psysics, I have some Ideas: let the person scream, not only if it dies, give it facial expression. It would be awesome If you could change the persons appearance (how it looks and so on: you know hair, face...) give the player the possibility to change the persons age and sex, add some music (probably metal would be the best choice) THANKS FOR MAKING THIS GAME!!!!!!!! IT ALREADY DESERVES 1000/10 I immediately added this to my favorites! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Dogfight: The Great War Dogfight: The Great War

very entertaining

very entertaining game, was fun to play, the music is ok, the sounds too, easy controls and simple idea, but pretty good :)

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

was very interesting

was a big fun to play this game, the controls are good (but would be better if the player could change them), like HalitosisGnome mentioned a mouse lock would be helpful, the engine is very good, I guess people rate low because they loose. Keep on rockin' it is a good game!